Monday, August 3, 2009

My day so far.....


So this morning I had to go to the docotrs office. I live in Danville ,Illinois and my doc is in Champaign (which is about 27 miles away)..so my dad thought it would be a good time to have a variation of " the talk" with me (scream!!!). So all 27 miles I was trying not to through my self out of our moving car. the whole time he was trying to get me to open up I was facebooking on my crackberry about it. My friend T. told me to listen to what he had to say. And needless to say I wasn't hearing that at all. So then as we are leaving the hospital my cuz Chris told me that she felt bad for me , but she was laughing her butt of. Note to self: just for that Diane is now my favorite cousin ..how you like dem apples..hahaha jk.
oh yeah: excuse the hair it was an EEG and the nurse messed up my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment